We are CARIAD, an automotive software company and part of the Volkswagen Group. Our mission is to make the automotive experience safer, more sustainable, more comfortable, more digital, and more fun. Soon, we'll be a team of more than 5,000 software developers and engineers, building the leading tech stack for the automotive industry and creating a unified software platform for over 10 million new vehicles per year.
We're looking for talented, digital minds like you to help us create code that moves the world. Together with you, we'll build outstanding digital experiences and products for all Volkswagen Group brands that will transform mobility. Join us as we shape the future of the car and everyone around it.
You are working in the area of "Architecture & Technologies". At CARIAD we are the backbone of mobility and constitute the interface to vehicle mechatronics in the Volkswagen Group. Our organization spearheads the transformation from a traditional manufacturing company to a software-driven tech player. In doing so, we enable innovations from the vehicle to the off-board as the basis for future applications ranging from climate control to infotainment and autonomous driving. In your job, you will work in agile teams and contribute to the development of the next generation of E/E and software architecture. We are responsible for the consistent and efficient design and implementation of the architecture. In doing so, we directly empower the driving and user/customer experience in and around the car by reducing complexity and ensuring efficiency. We specify, develop, model, test, calibrate, evaluate and design innovative technology requirements that fascinate our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Model-based engineering, development and design
- Model the functional and logical diagnosis architecture in the model of the respective vehicle project in cooperation with the function and product owner
- Model the diagnosis relevant communication for generating the Network Integration Package in cooperation with the persons in charge for the different diagnosis technologies and ECUs
- Model the diagnosis software components and software interfaces
- Ensure the traceability from requirements root to artifacts, e.g. model elements, attributes and data in tracing scope
- Improve the tooling for a high level of automation, data linkage and maximum productive workflows
WHO YOU ARE
- Technical university degree (e.g. computer sciences, electrical engineering, physics) or similar qualification with job experience
- Professional expertise in the areas UML, PREEvision, software development, physical and logical vehicle architecture and project management is desirable
- Knowledge of vehicle diagnosis, automotive bus systems and their communication protocols is desirable
- Quick comprehension of new information and ability to understand highly complex correlations and to bring them to an abstract level
- Very good negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills, German is desirable
NICE TO KNOW
- Remote / mobile work options
- Company pension plan
- Annual professional development
YOUR RECRUITING CONTACT