Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Temporary position for 1 year
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Execution of the entire project management process for B2C trade fair and events: concept elaboration, planning, implementation (incl. on-site stand support) and monitoring of success after the event
- Responsibility and coordination of sponsorships
- Elaboration of concepts, planning and implementation of cooperations and promotions with various partners (online and offline, e.g. media partners, agencies)
- Regular measurement of success, reporting and analysis of actions
- University degree in Online Marketing
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience, e.g. planning and execution of events and sponsorships
- Work experience in the online gaming industry, eSports or related industries advantageous
- Personal interest and experience in games and/or gambling as well as online entertainment
- Experience in project management as responsibilities include the entire planning and execution of events and sponsoring activities
- Strong networking (building of long-term partner relationships) as well as organizational skills
- International mindset
- Travel readiness: 20%
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 40.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.