Everything we do, starts with you.
Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We have the ambition to create the next. And - with Bertelsmann - a strong foundation to start from. Let’s make it new – for society and for yourself.
We are looking for a
Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
(unlimited, full-time) Choose one of our locations globally, with 80% Mobile Office: Verl, Baden-Baden, Berlin, Amsterdam, Wien, Stockholm or Glasgow
This is your role:
- In your role as senior product manager of our “Riverty Back in Flow” App, you are a key contributor to help financially stressed consumers to get a grip back on their finances in these challenging times
- You further shape the product strategy for the app and build a compelling short- and long-term roadmap for your stakeholders
- You take over the complete ownership of the product lifecycle of the app and drive discovery as well as the development together with an interdisciplinary team of Developer, UX/UI-Designer, Process and Content Managers
- You drive user adoption and measurable business impact
This is what you bring on your journey:
- You have a degree with a focus on economics or informatics or an equivalent
- You have worked successfully for at least 5+ years in Product Development, ideally in a D2C area and/or FinTech sector
- You are experienced in setting up, developing and marketing apps, ideally within Finance or Banking, as well as all in topics like user growth, conversion optimization and monetization
- You know how to identify and assess business opportunities by analysing the market and talking to customers and internal stakeholders
- You take a customer centric approach to building your product vision and roadmap with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are an excellent communicator, who is able to engage key stakeholders with your product vision
- You ideally already gained insights in working with PSD2-Features like access to bank accounts or account aggregation
- You have very good communication skills both in German and English
Here we have a few arguments for you! This is why you should join our great workforce!
- At Riverty, we offer you modern workplace models with 80% Mobile Office globally. For more flexibility and freedom.
- With us, life balance is not just something we claim, but something we live, and you can do the same in many European countries where we are operating. Riverty helps you to arrange your working life in the way that suits you best. Big city or small town? You can choose to work remotely and still stay connected with your team virtually. And if it gets too quiet at home, you can just drop by our tech hubs in Berlin and Tallinn, or any of our 13 locations across Europe.
- At Riverty, we are as diverse as society itself. We have great people from more than 25 different countries around the world - creating the most human-centric fintech together. With us, you can be who you are.
- Culture? Easy: Open and at eye level, trust instead of dislike, cooperation instead of lone warriors. You will work in cross-functional, agile, dynamic teams with a start-up spirit. At the same time, you will benefit from all the opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Take time for yourself and your health. With sports and leisure activities we support your wellbeing.
- We want to grow together. With trainings from the Riverty Academy and individual training opportunities we support your development.
- Because we appreciate what you do. For us. For our customers. Check our many employee discounts. To sweeten your everyday life.
About Riverty: Who we are
A world where business meets the needs of humanity. Where financial technology makes a difference. Where everyone is in control of their own financial story. At Riverty, we’re building it, together. A team of more than 5,000 experts in 13 countries, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. From flexible payments to smarter accounting and debt collection, our holistic solutions empower everyone to live their best financial lives. It’s time to enter a new era of economic freedom.
We keep what we promise:
More information on riverty.com/careers. Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Riverty Services GmbH
City: Verl, Baden-Baden, Berlin, Amsterdam, Wien, Stockholm or Glasgow
Postal Code: 76532
Job ID: 252881