- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Great performance is rewarded
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Contribute to our ambitious MAP2030 sustainability goals
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Handling of mail office accounts and answering of generic email inquiries
- Management of ad hoc tasks and administration tasks – e.g. supporting onsite screens at Group office, organisation of meetings, travel arrangements, CSR support, social media
- Regular reporting (e.g. for intranet)
- Support for internet (e.g. uploading language versions, adapting or creating content and design of internet pages)
- Responsibility for mail related tasks (distribution of mail, international courier deliveries, etc.)
- Coordination of the Mondi-internal web shop for incentive articles (‘incentive store’) – inter alia article management, newsletter, shipments, mailbox etc.
- Support for special projects such as employee business breakfasts and other events (incl. digital)
- Order management and maintenance of group assets (e.g. events material like roll ups,…) and marketing materials
- Creation and updating of marketing materials and communication tools
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders like business units, central functions, agencies and suppliers
- Bachelor or Master student in the field of Communication & Marketing
- Excellent MS-Office Skills, in particular Power Point
- Adobe Photoshop Elements would be an asset
- Strong communication skills & a quick learner
- Flexible and solution driven
- Fluent in English and German
- Start date: November/December 2021
- Extent: part-time, 19 hours/week
- Location: Group office Vienna - Marxergasse 4A, 1030 Vienna
- Ref. Austrian “Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz”: The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the “Papierverarbeitende Industrie” with a legal minimum wage of € 24,635.94 gross/year on a full-time basis.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Jennifer Greisinger via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Please upload your application documents (CV/motivation letter) in English. Only CVs uploaded onto the system will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” or address book.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100,000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 26,000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries and is organised across four business units: Corrugated Packaging, Flexible Packaging, Engineered Materials and Uncoated Fine Paper.
Diversity is our advantage. Therefore, we welcome all applications equally - independent of age, sex, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion/ideology, disabilities, sexual orientation or identity.
Benefits: Barrier-free workplace; Company sport benefits; Discount for employees possible; Events for employees; Flexitime possible; Good public transport; Health benefits; Home office possible; Inhouse doctor; Meal discounts; Mobile phone for employees; Near-side childcare