The Supply Chain Analyst coordinates the production, allocation and inventory of Semi- and Finished Goods for a portfolio of products while balancing plant efficiency, sales, distribution, customer service and inventory requirements. The role is responsible for the daily operational contact and owns local Supply Chain processes with the assigned Contract Manufacturers (CMOs) as well as internal plants. These responsibilities include interfacing between several Supply Chain functions and CMOs to plug them into standard SC processes as Virtual Plants.
About the job:
- Creates & executes product supply plans in a monthly processes
- Responsible for ensuring that the planning cycle adheres to internal process and CMO contractual agreements
- Creates orders in ERP systems to trigger packaging scheduling, in line with communicated supply plans
- Executes inventory and production transactions in ERP systems
- Acts as an interface to all CMO operational activities
- Determines inventory levels based on inventory strategies and business rules
- Ensures that supply is in line with the sales forecasts and the inventory targets supplied by Sales & Operations (S&OP) team; main contact for all supply inquiries by S&OP and other Supply Chain Functions
- Planning point of contact to support launches for new products, new markets or both.
- Manages supply to meet market requirements in a weekly processes
- Follows up on day-to-day on the finished goods deployment against country replenishment need, maintains ERP orders promised dates, based on various inputs affecting the promised ship date
- In case of product supply shortages (stock out or low cover) during weekly pipelines review, decides on supply trade-offs, develops and communicates transparent market supply plans in close cooperation with Master Planner, S&OP Team, regulatory, quality control and operations
- Drives continuous improvement by evaluating and changing processes to enhance supply chain performance
- Coordinates a cross-functional team per project timings and to implement a new CMO into our existing Supply Chain processes
Skills you need:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Operations Management, or equivalent
- ERP experience such as SAP,JDE/MRP systems and tools implementations
- 1 - 3 years experience in various and growing supply chain roles; we are open for candidates with limited previous work experience
- Lean and or Six Sigma Certification (Green Belt) background would be an added value
- Strong communicator with both Internal and external parties (written and oral)
- Demonstrated experience in designing, maintaining and enhancing processes
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and capability to influence and drive change agendas without formal authority
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently while developing and maintaining strong communication with the stakeholders
- A sense of humor and an ability to handle stressful situations will bring you a long way
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees – our biggest asset – who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success.
This position can be located in several of our international locations. If placed in Austria, we are legally obliged to inform you that the minimum salary for this position is € 2.516,80 gross per month (full-time); but more than the minimum salary can be expected. We are looking forward to your application.