Job number: 1625024
Work site: Up to 50% work from home
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Profession: Customer Success
Discipline: Customer Success Account Mgmt
Employment type: Internship
Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of University graduates from every corner of the world. This opportunity will allow you to bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Currently studing in Business, Sociology, Psychology, Computer Science or related field with Bachelor degree or above.
- Work or internship experience in customer success, solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management will be a plus.
You must be legally authorized to work in Austria to be eligible for this role (legally authorized = has citizenship or has been granted a valid visa or work permit).
Customer Relationship Management
- Learns customer, partner, and internal stakeholder engagement models. Supports foundational relationships with key customer stakeholders and technical professionals to enable quality solution delivery and health using partnerships with other account team leaders and with guidance from more experienced colleagues. Manages customer relationships beyond the current Unified Support contract owners with a focus on understanding business objectives and roadmaps.
- Learns how to identify, navigate, and communicate with key customer technical stakeholders at different levels. Learns how to guide and lead conversations to facilitate the achievement of customer business objectives by leveraging their investment in Microsoft. Learns how to map internal roles to customer priorities to action the needs of customers. Learns how to develop key internal stakeholder relationships.
- Grows technical aptitude and industry awareness to translate customer interactions into customer business impact and value.
Customer Success Leadership
- Listens to conversations with customers and begins to align objectives with the current Microsoft portfolio of work in the customer account. Understands the organizational and customer success strategy. Understands Microsoft technology and services. Participates in account team planning, learning to identify business and technical needs for change. Aligns with the account team to link Customer Success Plans (CSPs) with account plan priorities and develop bookable programs of work. Works with customers to design programs of work.
- Supports the delivery of program planning and customer-facing program reviews, prioritization of engagements, and engagement with key technical stakeholders to address agreed-upon customer outcomes and account priorities to deliver ongoing customer success. Learns and begins to apply the use of Microsoft delivery management methodologies, processes, and tools to assess customer operational health. Supports the identification and mitigation of customer blockers by leveraging Microsoft solutions and services, and the development of deliverable programs of work with guidance from more experienced colleagues. Orchestrates delivery resources to facilitate value realization with a focus on driving operational health. Performs delivery program reviews with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on customer outcomes and account priorities. Supports escalation management and communications for delivery programs in the customer account.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Educational resources
- Discounts on products and services
- Savings and investments
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Generous time away
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.