Digital - Talent Pool - Budapest, Hungary
Our organization in Budapest is growing fast, and we're always looking for talented professionals to join our Digital team .
Apply to this "Evergreen" job ad, and we'll get in touch with you when a suitable opportunity comes up for you!
As a company with a global vision of drug development and a highly-regarded corporate culture, Sanofi is pioneering the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) including drug discovery, chemical manufacturing and control, translational research, clinical development, and regulatory document management and submission.
Sanofi's Digital Data organization's mission is to transform Sanofi into a data-first and AI first organization by empowering everyone with good data. Through custom developed products built on world class data foundations and platforms, the team builds value and a unique competitive advantage that scales across our markets, R& D and manufacturing sites.
Join a dynamic, fast paced and talented team, with world class mentorship , using AI to chase the miracle of science.
Our AI-driven digital solutions contribute to the entire value chain of the company:
- R esearch & D evelopment
Improving speed and accuracy of finding the right molecules to develop impactful therapeutics
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Implementing digital capabilities across the entire supply chain to improve the manufacturing and distribution of our therapeutics
- Commercial & Corporate
Transform commercial decision-making to ensure our therapeutics are getting in the hands of the right health care professional s
- Real World Evidence
Enhancing the way, we collect real data from our patients to continue improving our pipeline and treatments
Be part of Sanofi Digital in the following positions :
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineering
- Software Engineering Expert
- Scrum Master
- Data Visualisation Engineer
Key s kills we're looking for :
- Scripting (Python, SQL)
- Agile Methodology
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Data Warehousing
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office located in Váci Greens
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn't happen without people - people from different backgrounds , in different locations , doing different roles , all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let's be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct , that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people's lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
The position is in Budapest, Hungary, and requires legal residence and eligibility to work in the country.
For candidates selected for this role who are residing abroad at the time of application, we provide relocation support.
We also provide assistance in securing a work permit for those selected for the role.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose # LI-Hybrid #LI-EUR
Diversity und Inklusion sind in den Grundwerten von Sanofi verankert und spiegeln sich in unserer Arbeitsweise wider. Wir respektieren die Vielfalt unserer Belegschaft in Hinsicht auf ihre Herkunft, Erfahrungen und Lebensweisen. Wir erkennen die Bereicherung, die diese Vielfalt birgt, und fördern Inklusion sowie eine Arbeitsumgebung, in der diese Unterschiede sich weiter entwickeln können, zur Stärkung des Lebens unserer Mitarbeiter, Patienten und Kunden.