Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support, Training and Onboarding of our Content Managers
- Planning, reporting and organization by using JIRA (issue tracker tool)
- Maintenance and project work in TYPO3 CMS (updates, configurations
- University degree with focus on web development
- Min. 3+ years’ professional experience, preferably within the payment industry or online agency
- Min. 3+ years’ experience in development or integration
- Experience with Enterprise CMS as TYPO3 CMS
- Skills in using issue tracker tools (JIRA), project/process management tools (Asana, JIRA), etc.
- Affinity to understand enterprise web-system architectures
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 50.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.