Web / Database Developer
Greenpeace in Central and Eastern Europe is on the search for a part-time developer with the knowledge and experience to customize and develop our existing open-source CRM system called CiviCRM. We constantly seek for the best purpose for an always changing world.
Reporting directly to the CiviCRM Development Unit Head, you will form an integral part of our team that promotes a modern, professional, agile software engineering culture (with stand-ups, sprints and a full backlog) dedicated to a green and peaceful future.
If you possess a combination of some of these skills:
Theoretic and practical knowledge of modern methods, concepts and principles of software-engineering Knowledge of :
- MySQL (MariaDB)
- Experience with Legacy Code
- Experience with project work in teams
then we can offer you:
- A rare opportunity to take action in an open-source project where you get paid and one of the most important issues of the moment — climate;
- Have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and advance the aims of the team;
- A great work-life balance including 20 hour work week, integrity framework, and benefits in accordance with our values
- A basic salary based on a transparent system, from minimum 1236 euro monthly for 20 hrs a week
- Working within an organisation that truly values the digital space and management that has a technical background (and has your back).
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from
people of all races, religions, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or sexual identity and its expression in any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply!