Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
Paysafe: Pay Later is part of Paysafe Group. Based in Vienna, the company offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes. Its focus is on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand.
The main purpose of your role:
Paysafe Pay Later is looking for a product manager to take on the key responsibility of extending the global market share of its invoice solutions and delivering a successful roadmap and product strategy. The role requires you to work closely with our customers, sales, legal, compliance and operational teams across the Paysafe Group and outside to deliver the best possible product to the market. You have to be able to translate the wishes of PPLs customers into requirements and ship those features with an agile development team. Ultimately, you own the product, and are responsible to continuously ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Be the product leader that drives the PPL's invoice product line to be a frictionless experience in all of PPLs markets
- Define innovation, strategy and roadmap with the constant focus to improve the scale and revenue growth of your product
- Write user stories and manage backlog to communicate and clarify feature requirements and product needs to internal development team
- Conduct usability tests as part of continuous improvement and capture regularly customer feedback to prioritize roadmap items
- Research and understand market trends, competitors and new technologies to identify new improvements
- Be at the center of communication between PPLs customers, sales, key account management and operations to drive ideas and innovations
to fully formed products and features
- Monitor product performance with a product specific P&L monitoring and report regularly to Head of Product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or equivalent education
- 3-5 year+ of experience in Product Management and managing software projects throughout the entire development cycle
- Experience in e-commerce and / or financial services (e.g. consumer credit)
- Excellent technical understanding and programming skills (Java/PHP/XML) are an advantage
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in German and English (business language: English)
- Interesting challenges within an international environment and a global product team
- Open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Flexi-time, mobile working and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 50.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.