Your new Opportunity:
- Provide innovative best practices on transportation processes and systems (LLP, transport mode alternatives, SAP,..) and export
- Expert support as Global Business Process Owner on Transportation Operations and on Shipping Solutions
- Execute EU Transportation and Export shipments exEU: planning, organizing and monitoring the transportation of intermediates and finished products from Takeda plants as well as resplenishment of Finished goods to 3PL’s and distributors.
- Monitor EU inbound shipments operations from manufacturing plants (OpUs) to DCs/RDCs
- Monitor EU export shipments operations from plants (OpUs plants) to RDCs / DCs and to distributors on export markets
- Monitor LLP IDOCs issues resolution
- Manage Deviations and conduct comprehensive investigations in collaboration with QA GDP to define CAPAs for commercial and non-commercial shipments
- Execute the transportation validation (Shipping solution/Cold Chain Center of Excellence) by coordinating suppliers and plants and supporting route qualification, ambient temperature profile analysis, development of associated protocols and reports for the qualification phase
- Participate to QBR & Performance mgmt. of LSPs and report comments on CSLe in scope
- Maintain Master data on SAP LES module and GTS
- Support internal and external quality Audits
- This is a temporary contract until September 2021, offering immense opportunities to learn and gain deep insights into a leading global pharmaceutical company
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor in Supply Chain management or equivalent is a plus
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Logistics management
- Good knowledge in logistics & transportation processes – pharmaceutical markets would be a plus
- Good understanding of GDP requirements (GDP: Good Dristribution Practices)
- Supply Chain systems knowledge (SAP, BI,...)
- Capability to find pragmatic solutions & align with key stakeholders
- Good communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & across countries
- Structured, holistic and clear in problem solving
- Ability to analyse a wide variety of supply chain data to make process improvement decisions
- Fluent in English in verbal and written communication
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.323,20 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.