- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Develop and implement the marketing & communication plan for
EcoSolutions, Mondi’s strategic approach to supporting customers to
achieve their sustainability goals.
- The deliverables include: Definition, objectives, positioning, messaging, branding and stakeholder engagement plan.
- Setup and develop a marketing content strategy, supporting the commercial objectives.
- Develop a communications approach based on the connection between
EcoSolutions and Mondi’s purpose and strategy, with messaging that will
resonate across Mondi’s key stakeholders including customers, employees,
investors and the media.
- Setup of qualitative as well as quantitative KPI's in order to
measure internal and external awareness and understanding of
- On quarterly base, present and update EcoSolutions SteerCo with progress reporting, action planning and budget follow-up.
- Experience in an international B2B or FMCG business with a focus on product marketing and communication.
- Knowledge of the packaging and paper industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in developing creative campaigns, digital communication and working with senior leaders.
- Evidence of knowledge of SD issues; knowledge of plastics and/or sustainable fibre advantageous
- You are a skilled storyteller with exceptional writing and editing
skills in English; in addition you may have strong visual communication
- Ability to align copy to brand voice, editorial quality standards and content strategy
- Ability to provide professional, constructive feedback to broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to work cross-functionally with teams from a variety of cultures and disciplines, as well as external partners
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once while maintaining quality standards, deadlines and good humour
- Self-motivated and independent, but also a team player and good collaborator
- Business acumen
- Conceptual and analytical skills, strategic thinking.
- Native or fluent English, fluent German an advantage
Legal minimum wage € 50,000.00 gross/year. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
Immediate start date
Location of employment : Vienna (AT) or Addlestone (UK)