Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Paysafe Pay LaterTM is part of Paysafe Group. Based in Vienna, the company offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes. Its focus is on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Technical integration of Online Payment products into merchants’ systems
- Processing and documentation of technical problems
- Contact person for merchants with regard to customer-specific requirements and questions
- Further development and optimization of integration processes and systems
- Training of the sales team on new and existing products/processes as well as support for customer meetings
- Close cooperation with internal stakeholders (Development, Product Management, Sales)
- BA/MA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent education
- Relevant experience with IT Project Management, experience in Ecommerce advantageous
- Technical understanding as well as basic knowledge in Java/PHP/XML and basic programming skills
- Excellent command of English and German (spoken and written)
- Analytical and cross-system thinking and working
- Willingness to travel within the DACH region (25%)
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- International mindset
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 50.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.