Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Paysafe Pay LaterTM is part of Paysafe Group. Based in Vienna, the company offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes. Its focus is on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts and budgets for the respective markets
- Variance analysis and improvements/optimisation against budgets and forecasts and current processes
- Month-end and group reporting (various packages as well as ad-hoc requests)
- Month-end closing tasks (calculation of accruals, Interface to SSC,…) and check of final monthly package with focus on BalanceSheet
- Sales support for pricing requests etc.
- Contact for bank partners and support for audits
- BA Degree in Finance or Business Administration required or equivalent education
- Min. 5 years’ professional experience in FP&A
- Excellent command in German and English (written and oral)
- Expert skills in MS Excel (Pivot tables, etc.)
- Very good analytical skills
- Skills in reporting and data analysis (SQL)
- Experience in working with databases and dataflow
- Preferably Tableau, HFM, Hyperion Planning, and Oracle EBS knowledge
- Accurate and reliable
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change as needed
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 60.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!