Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Development in the area of SAP R/3 Finance
- Customizing in SAP R/3 FI modul
- Accompaniment and support of release changes
- First and second level user support
- 2-3 years of relevant operational experience in SAP R/3 Finance Module and SAP ABAP
- Knowledge in ABAP4 and SAP R/3 (Finance)
- Know-how in the financial process
- German and English fluently
- Very good analytical skills
- Affinity for process design and optimization
- Proactive personality with good communication skills and thinking outside the box
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- Possibility to work full or part time
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 43.000,- on full time basis with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com