Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Identification and generation of qualified leads (cold calls) in existing and new markets
- Pro-active acquisition of potential and new merchants for Paysafecash and paysafecard within New Business
- Monitoring of self-generated leads and preparation of forecasts and reports regarding revenue, market shares, etc.
- Responsible for the entire go-to-market strategy and related process within allocated industries
- Processing and development of the sales pipeline
- Presentation of the new business segment Paysafecash within allocated countries
- Close co-operation with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Distribution...)
- Participation in FinTech- and eCommerce events
- Min. 3-5 years’ professional experience in Sales, preferably within the e-payment/e-commerce industry
- Commercial education/academic degree (HAK, UNI, FH) in Sales, Marketing or Management preferred
- Proficency in German and English (Corporate language: English)
- Experience in cold calls
- Strong negotiating skills and assertiveness in dealing with business partners
- Sales professional with self-confidence, and convincing, communicative as well as networking skills
- Salesforce Know-How would be an advantage
- Travel readiness (up to 30%)
- Interesting challenges in an expanding growing company within an international environment
- A modern office providing an open and friendly working atmosphere
- International development and career opportunities
- Flexi-time and other great company benefits
- An annual gross salary starting from € 45.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com