Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
We are searching for a Recruitment Manager for our Vienna office, who will be responsible for delivering the end to end recruitment process for Paysafe hires across the DACH region. This position reports to the VP Group Recruitment.
The role presents a fantastic opportunity for someone to take full responsibility for Paysafe recruitment efforts in DACH, to work with support but also autonomy and to deliver the most innovative and creative recruitment solutions in the local market.
This position is available as an initial 6 month contract with potential to extend or develop into a permanent role.
- Work in close collaboration with the VP Group Recruitment and other Paysafe Recruitment Managers across the world to help align DACH regions with Group recruitment goals and strategy.
- Partner with local HR team in Vienna to input in wider HR topics, especially those that relate to recruitment. Maintain secondary reporting line to Head of HR, DACH.
- Work closely with the Group and local HR teams to deliver accurate and timely reporting for recruitment activity for Paysafe in DACH.
- Define recruitment KPIs and track progress.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for hires in DACH.
- Respond to hiring manager and other business stakeholder queries in a timely manner and develop strong relationships with local hiring managers.
- Work across multiple different Business Units - namely paysafecard and PayLater, delivering tailored recruitment solutions as required. Attend regular meetings with the management of different departments to track recruitment results and discuss pending topics.
- Manage contracts with recruitment agencies and other suppliers; defining the need of new suppliers who will contribute to local recruitment/ employer brand activities.
- Define employer branding strategy for Paysafe in DACH with the support of external partners as required - setting employer brand activity on an annual basis, to help achieve Paysafe recruitment goals.
- Work closely with the group PR , Social Media and Marketing team for employer branding, event management, awards application, press releases and presence in social media.
- Respond quickly to changing demands of the business and initiate recruitment drives as necessary.
- Proactively participate to relevant events and forums, acting as a recruitment leader and subject matter expert.
- Continually create, innovate, challenge norms and raise the bar for Paysafe recruitment in DACH.
- Operate as a genuine business partner for Hiring Managers in DACH, not only to deliver recruitment but to input in org design.
Professional Qualifications, Experience and Personality:
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferably in HR
- Computer literacy and experience with applicant tracking systems and MS Office
- Fluent English and German.
- Proven team player
- Experience in Recruitment of at least 5 years, additional HR experience will be considered an advantage
- Results focused and can work at pace
- A strong proactive personality, a person who is ready to step in and work on challenges
- A creative mindset, ready to try something new
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain solid stakeholder relationships
- Extrovert, pro-active personality with a good presence; is taken seriously by his/her colleagues on all levels
- Trustworthy personality, somebody everybody can confide in
- Ability to operate autonomously with remote management
- Ability to coach teams to facilitate better efficiency and integration between teams
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and understanding of the business
- Clear and consistent communicator with a hands-on mentality