As International Programme Manager Caritas Vienna (PM) for the Eastern European region (Ukraine, Moldova, Romania) you will be supporting our partners work in the fields of child protection and humanitarian assistance and rehabilitation in the context of post soviet countries. As an expert in your programme areas, you will be playing a key role in the organization. Caritas has the mandate to work in partnership with local organizations and the PM is responsible for assisting implementing partners throughout the project cycle management.
- Overall planning and management of projects and programs’ implementation in cooperation with local implementing partners
- Supervise local coordinators or project support officers
- Close cooperation with the project controllers and other interfaces in Austria
- Ensure accountability to donors, partners and beneficiaries
- Coordinate and network with third parties and external stakeholders
Sie bringen mit:
What we expect:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, common German. Ukrainian/Russian an additional asset
- Min 5 years of experience in the coordination of projects and program with diverse partners and stakeholders in the fields of development cooperation and humanitarian assistance
- Experience in creating and using Theory of Change to address Systemic Change and Programme’s Impact.
- Experience in the field of child protection, psychosocial support and education would be an asset
- Proven Experience in Liaising with different government stakeholders and donors in place.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools
- Demonstrated competency in project-cycle management, financial management
- Experience in using non-violent communication in conflictual environments
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of standard IT software (MS Word, Excel, E-Mail, Internet)
- Readiness to travel frequently to the project countries including conflict areas or to headquarters (one week per month at least)
- Schengen citizen-ship/ working permit for Austria
Die Caritas bietet:
What we offer:
- Salary including all allowances (based on a fulltime employment, 38h per week) depending on educational background, experience and placement, between 2,500 EUR and 3,300 EUR gross (to be aligned with recruiting)
Start: April 2019
Werden Sie Teil der Caritas und ihrer Vielfalt. Bewerbungen von Menschen mit Behinderung sind ausdrücklich erwünscht! Bitte klicken Sie auf „Jetzt bewerben!“ und übermitteln Sie uns Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!