- You provide network level program leadership and support across the Takeda QC labs
- You act as an advisor to supporting business functions and stakeholders on the design/build of programs to ensure on-time completion
- You implement program management tools and templates to facilitate effective planning, execution and communication
- You manage program timelines and workload with the teams to identify/define resource plan
- You support the development of regular risk assessments and risk mitigation plans
- You monitor the progress of programs and adjust as necessary
- You assure high level of communication within the program team, across stakeholders and to MSQ leadership
- You facilitate effective decision making by coordinating project team meetings with clear agendas, crisp meeting materials to track issues/actions/decisions
- You maintain visibility and operational oversight of resource planning and cost vs budget for programs/projects within MSQ
- You support business case development for Takeda QC lab network changes
- You support routine network level metric reporting
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant scientific/technical field and a minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Strong compliance and science understanding
- Strong knowledge of GMP regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of computer systems (such as LIMS, SAP, Empower and Trackwise)
- Ability to identify and grow a network of AI and Digital Innovation experts in the network sites
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask
- Strategic enterprise thinking, finding innovative ways to serve patients build reputation and trust
- Elevating capabilities for now and the future
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.