If you are excited to work in a global environment, to deal with life-saving products and to know that with your work you can improve the life of our patients, then don’t hesitate and send us your application!
In this role you are responsible for the production planning of a portfolio of plasma derived products at the Vienna site.
About the position:
- Responsibility for development and maintenance of production plans for the Vienna product portfolio considering market needs according to the master production schedule (MPS), internal needs for projects and / or validations, available capacities, auxiliaries supply as well as internally produced excipients and available intermediate inventories
- Making decisions on capacity trade-offs and intermediate usage to maintain optimal inventory levels, service levels and capacity utilization
- Entering and maintaining of work orders (production plans) in the ERP system for manufacturing
- Communication and alignment with Manufacturing, Release and Supply Chain internal functions, especially for communication of production issues
- Representation of Supply Chain Planning in projects related to product portfolio and manufacturing steps within the area of responsibility
- Weekly and / or monthly measurement and reporting of plan accuracy including issues and achievements, MPS- & Leadtime-Fulfillment, product inventory levels and other defined process KPIs
- Maintenance of planning master data in the ERP system and other planning related controlling/reporting systems
- Maintenance of shut-down plans and capacity restrictions for Vienna manufacturing sites
Skills you need:
- Education in natural sciences (e.g. pharmacy, chemistry, biology) or industrial engineering or business informatics or business administration with focus on supply chain management
- Work experience in production planning, supply chain planning and / or logistics and/or production environment desirable, preferably in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Profound process understanding (especially in planning and production area)
- Knowledge of biotechnological / pharma production processes and business preferable
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible personality enjoying work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent in using standard software like MS Office and ERP software (e.g. JDE)
- Excellent German, very good English
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees – our biggest asset – who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!