Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and market positioning of the mobile core product
- Creation of product strategies as well as product roadmaps and on-going monitoring of product revenue
- Initiation, conception and content management of new product development
- Analysis of current trends and market developments in the e-payment market
- Evaluation of new functions with respect to feasibility and possible success rate
- Responsible for the specifications of concepts, success potential analysis
- University degree required, ideally in business information systems, business management or comparable discipline
- Relevant experience in Product Management preferably in the areas of financial services, e-payment, online or new media, would be an advantage
- Excellent creative, analytical and communication skills
- Experience with agile development methods (e.g. Scrum) as well as managing mobile products would be a plus
- Very good MS Office skills required
- Very good command of German and English
- Strong customer focus, high initiative and dedication to quality
- International mindset
- Interesting challenges within an international environment
- Open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Flexi-time, mobile working and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 50.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com