Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and market positioning of our core product
- Development of product strategies and roadmaps as well as monitoring of product turnover
- Initiation, conception and content management regarding developing new products
- Analysis of current trends and market developments in the e-payment market
- Evaluation of new functions regarding implementation and possible success rate
- Responsible for the specification of concepts, success potential analysis and overall implementation
- BA/MA degree (FH/Uni) required, preferably in Business Administration, business information systems or equivalent education
- Min. 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Relevant experience in financial services and/or online payment industry
- Strong technical understanding and experience with agile development methods (e.g. Scrum)
- Excellent creative, analytical and communications skills
- Excellent command in German and English (written and oral)
- Strong customer orientation and as well as strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change as needed
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 50.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.