Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- You will be heavily involved in providing world-class design across a variety of projects ranging from design and layout for digital, print and motion and exploring and conceptualising creative solutions to briefs for all our brands.
- 3+ years related experience in a creative agency or design studio
- Proven digital and print experience and ability to bring your concepts to life across a wide range of projects (websites, digital ads, social, events, motion and marketing collateral)
- Strong attention to detail & highly organised and a pro-active approach
- An understanding of brand and creative processes
- Ability to create wireframes, user flows, site maps
- Collaborate with other designers and global stakeholders to support all brand creative
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end digital and print delivery process
- Ability to storyboard
- Pixel perfect, creative thinker, problem solver
- Ability to plan, work and manage your own time and deliverables with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong presentation skills and ability to clearly explain and substantiate your designs
- Curious and up for a challenge
- Solid Adobe CS skills; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experienced in Sketch + InVision
- Some experience in After Effects is desirable
- Excellent written, verbal communication and English skills
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 35.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application! Please include a link to your online portfolio / website in your application!