If you are excited to work in a global environment, to deal with life-saving products and to know that with your work you can improve the life of our patients, then don’t hesitate and send us your application!
As a Master Planner you generate midterm supply and production plans for a portfolio of Human Plasma derived products and you hold the overall supply chain planning responsibility for these products.
About the position:
- Balance supply with demand respecting production capacity and market needs; generate and maintain Master Production Schedule (MPS)
- Generate monthly Sales & Operations (S&OP) plans and communicate to S&OP team
- Align with site operations and finance on capacity usage; provide input for budget process
- Interface with production planners to ensure execution of the MPS and resolve urgent supply issues
- Responsible for midterm inventory planning
- Support long-range planning & value stream maps for the respective product portfolio and support strategic operations
- Ensure link from supply chain to stakeholders in site operations, finance, S&OP team and marketing
- Participate in projects important to secure long-term market supply
- Work on continuous improvement of supply chain planning tool(s) (setup maintenance, report generation and the overall planning process)
Skills you need:
- Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Business Informatics with a focus on logistics or supply chain management
- Work experience in logistics and/or production environment desirable, preferably in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Outstanding business acumen as well as commercial and financial understanding
- Flexible personality enjoying work in a dynamic and complex supply chain environment - capable and willing to adjust to shifting priorities and able to make sound decisions in an environment where complete information is not always available
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, in particular good knowledge of mixed integer / linear optimization
- Profound knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. JDE), supply chain planning tools and MS Office
- Language skills: German and English (excellent), additional languages appreciated
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees – our biggest asset – who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!