Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Paysafe Pay Later TM is part of Paysafe Group. Based in Vienna, the company offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes. Its focus is on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Leading a team of 4-6 developers
- Analyze and improve business processes
- Advise on technical feasibility of service improvements and formulate detailed requirements for software changes
- Documentation of existing automation process
- Close collaboration with Product Management on service automation of new products
- Provide requirements to developers
- BA/MA degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent education
- Min. 5+ experience as technical product manager, business analyst or requirements engineer, preferably in an agile environment
- Experience with data modeling and analysis of business services
- Understanding of business process and customer service automation
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Splunk, Tableau or Qlik is a plus
- Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (IREB)
- Understanding of the financial services ecosystem and payments is a benefit
- People management skills and strong interpersonal as well as communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 60.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!