Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
Paysafe: Pay Later is part of Paysafe Group. Based in Vienna, the company offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes. Its focus is on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- People management and development of 4-5 team members
- Implement complex Java enterprise applications
- Develop modular and scalable software solutions
- Establishing automated QA for integration
- Supporting projects from product roadmap in an agile environment
- Creating and updating Paysafe Pay Later architecture documentation
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical fields or education
- 5+ years of software engineering, software/systems architecture and technical leadership
- 5+ years of experience in software development, ideally with the Spring Framework, JPA (Eclipse Link), Maven, IntelliJ, Git and Eclipse
- Proven record in people management
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written)
- Knowledge about application servers and databases, ideally Jetty, Tomcat and Oracle
- Knowledge about automated QA processes is a bonus
- Experience with agile team processes (SCRUM / XP/ Kanban)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and international mind set
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change as needed
- Analytical and conceptional thinking within a technical environment
- Interesting challenges within an international environment
- Open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Flexi-time, mobile working and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 60.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.