With around 30,000 people working in approx. 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. Takeda is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure. We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
We are looking for a strong candidate for the position as a national Key Account Management Lead (Oncology), who will lead a KAM team of 5 employees.
- Define, communicate and embed performance standards and measures in line with
- Coaches and develops each team member in order to achieve quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Builds and empowers a team where members take personal ownership of their work & development and work collaboratively with both, colleagues from all relevant functions within Takeda and external stakeholders
- Encourages a strategic approach among the team
- Identifies, develops and maintains professional relationship with key customers, KOLs and scientific societies (as relevant)
- Develops a high performing customer- and stakeholder-centric in-field team
- Holds team accountable for development and implementation of account plans
- Provides oversight of team’s activities and prepares accurate and timely reports on performance against KPIs and other analysis for senior management
- Ensures delegated budgets are managed efficiently
Experience and Education
- University degree and/or similar education
- Experience in a customer-facing role and proficiency in developing and managing a KAM business model
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial roles, ideally within the pharma
- Brand management experience and understanding of environment and business model for BU brands
- Several years professional experience in managing and coaching a team
- Solid understanding of the business model, treatment pathways and the market environment of the Business Unit
- Launch experience preferred
- Project lead experience preferred
- Proactive and open personality
- Highly motivated, driving for results in a collaborative engaging approach
- Excellent communication skills
- High business acumen
- Lead Change
- Customer & Patient Centricity
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Eager to learn and elevate capabilities of others
What Takeda can offer you
- An appreciative working atmosphere in an international and exciting working environment with diverse development opportunities
- Independent work with the opportunity to help shape an innovative company
- Professional and personal training opportunities
- Company Car
- Annual bonus
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important position is € 4.831,59 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
We are looking forward to get your application incl. CV and motivation letter!