Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Managing the internal data management platform
- In charge of the loyalty shop management (development, implementation, optimization)
- Analyze and report on CRM activities and loyalty program measures highlighting successes, trends and opportunities
- Content management of our IT applications
- Support of implementing CRM activities
- A-Level required, BA degree in Marketing, Information Systems or Communications preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience with Customer Relationship Marketing and loyalty programs
- Knowledige about CRM systems and basic HTML skills advantageous
- Very strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of Ecommerce analytics
- Interest in Gaming / Gambling / Online Entertainment industry is appreciated
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent skills in German and English
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change as needed
- Interesting challenges within an international environment
- Open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Flexi-time, mobile working and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 35.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.