Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Paysafe: Pay Later is part of Paysafe Group. Based in Vienna, the company offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes. Its focus is on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop modular and scalable software solutions in a motivated and highly-effective scrum team, supported by a state-of-the-art environment
- Collaborate closely with the team to bring new features to our customers, from requirements analysis through the development process all the way into the production environment
- Create stable & tested code
- Analyse requirements and prepare architectural solutions
- Bachelor´s/Master´s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Object oriented programming skills
- Experience in implementing Web User Interfaces
- Enjoying creating intuitive User Experiences for a global audience
- Affinity for agile methods such as Scrum, XP or Kanban
- Detail oriented and creative mind
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality Self-motivation and self-reliance Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change as needed
- Good command of the English language, German is a plus
- Interesting challenges within an international environment
- Open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Flexi-time, mobile working and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 55.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and work mates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.