Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
As part of an agile software development team you will learn about:
- Development of modular and highly-scalable software solutions in a motivated and highly effective international scrum team
- Implementation of complex Java Enterprise applications following Java EE standards
- Development of web services & rest services as well as access to third-party web services
- Creation of stable & unit-tested software
- Graduate with higher education entrance qualification (HTL, TGM) is an advantage
- Agile development mindset (SCRUM)
- Interest in innovative payment products
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a strong sense of responsibility
- Strong team-orientation and flexibility as well as hands-on-mentality and international mindset
- Open to new ideas and shows a willingness to compromise
- Very good German and English skills
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- A monthly gross salary starting from € 1.250,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com