Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSTION IS A 2 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
A critical administration support role for delivering the CSEE HR agenda by working closely with the Head HR CSEE and the relevant local CSEE HR Business Partners to co-ordinate and manage the execution of Integrations related CSEE activities related to LEO and the HR transformation.
The role is a partner for the wider CSEE HR community on a functional level to help facilitating HR solutions that enable the business to deliver during the Integration phase. In more detail, provides technical and administrative support to the local and regional (CSEE) HR function and their clients with respect to Integration, the Human Capital System, CSEE headcount, organizational charts, administration and HR analytics.
This role is a development opportunity for an aspirating HR coordinator seeking exposure to a wider HR /LOC community and the respective Integration efforts which will help develop their understanding of how HR plays a critical role in delivering the business agenda.
- Prepare materials to support the development of the LEO integration in CSEE countries.
- Own the development and maintenance of HR performance metrics dash board in CSEE ; ensure monthly consolidation of metrics and reporting. This will involve collecting and validating information with the LOC’s.
- Support the administration of activities related to building a collaborative HR Community across CSEE with a focus on Integration activities. This involves co ordinating the set-up of HR CSEE meetings – weekly and all HR face to face meetings and learning and development events.
- Preparation of talent review meeting documents such as presentations, talent cards, succession plans and metrics. Maintain filing system to store all confidential talent and organization review documents for BU oversight.
- Help managing the administration related to executing the agreed HR transformation change and communication plan in collaboration with the CSEE countries’ HR functions.
- Manage the Appointment and Selection tracker for the integration.
- Support the preparation of reports that capture business insights and requirements on the Integrations and related projects.
- Helps the LOCs to compile relevant people data for the Integration; functions as a facilitator between Global HR Ops and the CSEE LOCs to support integration of the WD system.
- Responsible for headcount reporting to CSEE LT in collaboration with CSEE Finance.
- Supports local efforts on integrating various payroll vendors – where needed and by request.
- Works closely with Corporate C&B and LOC HR to support the alignment of local compensation data.
- Ensures validity and integrity of HRIS data while integrating the systems by initiating any personal or work-related changes and by generating routine and special reports where required. Ensures employee records are current, accurate and accessible to the Human Resources department.
- Provides support in the area of benefits harmonization in the countries; flags global requirements and guidelines where needed.
Occupational Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and flexibility
- A value based, proactive and service oriented behaviour
- Experience in project work
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with cultural sensitivity
- Comfortable to operate in a dynamic environment working independently and with remote teams
- Pro-active and self-driven with a positive mind-set
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and knowledge of information and database management
- Advanced knowledge of Human Capital system in order to be able to maintain employee records, benefit plans and interfaces
- Human Resources benefits practices is an advantage to help administering the Takeda program
- Attention to detail for gathering and reporting of data
- Takeda’s policies and standard operating procedures to ensure their proper application to the position duties
- Takeda’s benefit program in order to administer and provide LOC orientation
- Employment Standards Act and related legislative changes to ensure Takeda is in compliance with required guidelines
- General knowledge of Takeda products and therapeutic areas to understand Takeda’s operating environment
EDUCATION, LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years’ experience with data, analytics and reporting
- Proficient user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project management experience in HR preferred
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- HR and/or IT experience is an asset
- Fluency in English – spoken, reading and writing
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role requirements) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Athens, Greece, Berlin, Germany, Brussels, Belgium, Bucharest, Romania, Budapest, Hungary, High Wycombe, Great Britain, Hoofddorp, Netherlands, Madrid, Spain, Prague, Czech Republic, Vienna, Austria, Warsaw, Poland
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)