Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Development, deployment and maintenance of machine learning models
- Identify customer and behavior clusters/peer groups
- Investigate complex financial crime suspicious cases and reflect the outcome in new controls for transaction monitoring
- Assist with Product developments alongside with data science projects
- Provide data and advanced data analytics to support senior management decisions
- Visualize, Report, Document and Present outcome or proposals of data science projects to the management
- University Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Advanced skills in reporting and data analysis
- Advanced skills in SQL and knowledge of different kinds of databases; experience with R or Python or other high-level programming language
- Experienced with the usage of machine learning algorithms
- Power of deduction to translate manual processes to automated processes
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German would be a plus
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 45.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.