Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our DevOps team in Vienna we are looking for a
DevOps Engineer - Java (m/f)
In this position, you will have the opportunity to extend our core Java-based services like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket Server, Jenkins etc. We rely on third-party plugins already, but these do not always fully meet our needs. With your expertise, we are looking to close
the gaps between our requirements and the status quo. You will not only have the opportunity to interface with other teams or departments in the company to collect use cases or user stories, but you will also get to deal with various types of APIs like REST, SOAP or XMLRPC.
So, if you love Java and web services, we are offering an exciting area to explore the spheres of
- User interfaces
- RESTful APIs
- Internal tool APIs
...that connect the world of IT with the world of users.
- Build and maintain Java plugins (mainly in the Atlassian family of tools)
- Work on the back-end and front-end (mostly web)
- Work on Java packaging and deployment on staging and production servers
- Administer our local Java package index
- Create (automated) documentation of your code
- Prepare internal documentation for our developers
- Conduct small-scale internal Java courses in which you share best practices between projects and developers
- Technical education/background (HTL, FH, TU)
- Excellent knowledge in Java programming and experience with Java web server tuning
- Excellent knowledge in web programming (HTML5, CSS, JS)
- Good know-how of Python
- Good know-how of Linux
- Good know-how of version control software (preferably Git)
- Experience with containers/virtualization (Docker, Vagrant etc) is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Good social and communication skills
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for
our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 40,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss^further details in person.