Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our DevOps infrastructure team in Vienna we are looking for a
DevOps Architect (m/f)
In this position you will get a deep understanding of our software development infrastructure and of the respective development processes. Together with your new colleagues you will take over responsibility for managing, developing and maintaining a reliable software infrastructure tool-chain in order to facilitate our development processes and support our team of software developers.
- Specification of new development concepts and architectures together with all stakeholders (e.g. different Business Units)
- Architectural design and code reviews of internally developed tools
- Continuous tool and internal process improvement based on lessons learned and other inputs
- Concept setup and test activities related to our tool-chain
- Conceptualize and coordinate development of scripts and tools related to our infrastructure
- Coordination of project infrastructure consulting and setup
- Planning and documentation of upgrades
- Improve and maintain the configuration management handling in our tooling
- Act as a contact person (DevOps) for management and developers regarding development of the tool landscape
- Interface to IT-server and -network team for tool development and support with operational involvement
- Leading change control boards
- Holding trainings
- Technical education/background (HTL, FH, TU) Extensive experience with SW development tools and processes, ideally also with tool chain automation (Continuous Integration)
- Project management and coordination skills as well as process know-how and overview
- Broad knowledge of state-of-the-art development tools and related technologies
- Deep technical interest in and understanding of DevOps practices
- Proactive and flexible mindset, very service-oriented and used to communicate with different stakeholders
- Good command of English
If you are eager to influence the overall concepts of our company-wide tool chain and if you would like to be involved in the improvement of our development processes, then we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0 www.tttech.com
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 45,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.