Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Act as a strategic partner within the area of Customer Insights
- Analyse large scale datasets and visualize findings (data storytelling)
- Design, develop and maintain the Customer Insight team's data science models and algorithms
- Coach the insights team on basic machine learning tasks
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders within the Marketing department in order to support a data-driven approach
- Define campaign targeting criteria and results measurement
- Prepare KPI data incl. the respective recommendations
- Offer support across all areas such as campaign targeting, life cycle engagement, retention
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in mathematics, computer science, quantitative social science or equivalent education
- 3+ years professional experience as a Data Scientist, ideally within the payments industry
- Experience in analyzing statistical data and basic coding skills
- Expert knowledge of Python and/or R as well as knowledge in SQL
- Familiarity with supervised and unsupervised machine learning and working knowledge of some visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, ggplot2)
- Know-how about the Hadoop ecosystem is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills and data storytelling skills
- Excellent English and German skills (Company language: English)
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 55,000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.