Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Paysafe: Pay Later is part of Paysafe Group. Based in Vienna, the company offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes. Its focus is on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand.
Your Key Responsibilities:
E-mail processing of customer requests regarding invoices, payments, refunds etc.
Finding solutions for more complex customer problems through coordination/cooperation with B2B Operations ("Merchant Operations") and other relevant departments (Risk, Finance etc.)
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of customer problems and identification of customer requirement patterns
Preparations of reports
- High school graduate (HAK, HBLA) or equivalent education
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in Customer Support/Call Center, preferably in e-commerce/or e-payment or similar areas
- Experience with CRM/ticket systems is an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of German and English (business language: English)
- Independent, collaborative and proactive working style
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills
Strong initiative and dedication to quality
Adaptable, flexible and willingness to embrace change as needed
- Interesting challenges within an international environment
- Open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Flexi-time, mobile working and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 28.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com