Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Organization of B2B events and trade shows
- Lead Generation Campaigns to find new business partners (on/offline)
- Create and manage standardized Co-Marketing Packages for Partners
- Marketing onboarding of new distributors and merchants
- Manage partner communication activities:, websites, NL, blogs, news, SM, mailings
- Creation, execution and presentation of online surveys
- Management of business awards
- Bachelor´s degree in Marketing
- Min. 3+ years of experience in B2B Marketing, experience in an international corporation preferred
- Basic skills in texting as well as designing
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Strong command of German and English (spoken and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 40.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.