At CARIAD, it's our mission to transform automotive mobility for everyone, everywhere, making it safer, more sustainable, and more comfortable in every way.To deliver on that promise, we're building a unified technology and software platform, including a vehicle OS and cloud platform, as well as a unified architecture. As a 100% subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group, we're developing solutions for all of its brands, including Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche, and will bring our software to over 40 million vehicles by 2030.
Is this an easy task? Not at all! To tackle such a huge challenge, we need a great team. And that's where you come in. You'll join more than 5,000 CARIDIANS already working on the latest vehicle features and functions like automated driving, state-of-the-art charging technology, as well as a new digital ecosystem. Together, we're bringing sustainable change to one of the largest companies in the world.
For the department "Treasury, Tax & Export Control" we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) to support in the field of Tax, Custom and Export-Control. The department works on all tax, custom and export control related topics within our young organization. The entire team is in the ramp up phase, dominated by high experience and competences in the single areas of responsibility. We are looking for a motivated working student willing to learn a lot and support us on our exciting journey.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support in the implementation phase of export control and custom processes
- Prepare process descriptions
- Consolidate different analysis results
- Be responsible for the intranet communication of our department
- Assist the implementation of compliance measurements for different company processes
- Collaborate with different domains of CARIAD and Group Export Control (VW AG)
- Support in the preparation of documents for decision-making bodies
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student preferably in the area of Taxes, Customs or Software Development (IT)
- Good to very good academic performance
- Affinity towards technology and software development oriented companies, business models, products
- Independent, structured and result-oriented work approach
- Strong team player
NICE TO KNOW
- Remote work options
- Duration: 6+ months
- 20 h/week, up to 35 h/week during semester break
YOUR RECRUITING CONTACT