Department: HR Organisational & People Development, max. 16 h/week, with immediate effect, based in our Bensheim office
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participant administration on our digital learning platforms (Moodle, Humentum, SharePoint)
- Content administration on our digital learning platforms
- Supporting the marketing, organisation and implementation of seminars and workshops
- Supporting the development of surveys and data management
- You work for the leading organization in the field of disability inclusive development
- Your work is an active contribution to the inclusion of people with disabilities worldwide
- You get to be part of a dynamic HR team
- We offer flexible working hours, barrier-free workplaces
- The remuneration is based on the Tariff system of the Diakonie Germany (AVR)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Regular student* at university in a relevant field such as Digital Learning or similar
- Professional proficiency in English and German, written and verbal
- Practical knowledge of standard Office365 applications, including SharePoint
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Practical knowledge in administration and user application of Moodle desirable
- Basic knowledge of Camtasia would be advantageous
- Identification with the Christian values and the mandate of CBM
How to Apply
Please send us your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by 26.09.2021 through online application** by Klick on "Bewerben".
As an inclusive employer, we welcome applications from people with disabilities. We place particular emphasis on compliance with child protection regulations.
* Suitability counts, gender is irrelevant.
**Applicants with visual impairments are welcome to send an e-mail application to email@example.com instead of using the online application form.
Ms. Simone Strauß
Tel.: 06251 131 269