If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Join us as Technical Sales Manager (f/m/d) within our Intermodal Business Solutions business within Siemens Mobility where you will shape autonomous driving solutions together with our customers and partners through consultative selling. You will report to the Head of Sales.
- A key factor is to keep close customer contact – you will be acting as an interface to them and will explain our solutions and portfolio with a deep understanding of technology and its benefits.
- In addition, through your ability to capture market and customer requirements you will translate their needs into business opportunities.
- Next to this, you will contribute to product development by determining specifications and provide new backlog items for the development team. In doing so, you will support the business in its transformation from an invention to an innovation.
- You will develop marketing strategies together with business development and corporate communication.
Your qualifications – solid and approprite
- You hold an excellent master’s degree in engineering, computer science, business administration or equivalent.
- Next to this, you bring in mid-term professional experience in consultative selling, innovation management, product or portfolio management.
- You are passionate about innovation, new businesses and mobility ideally combined with professional experience in the autonomous driving industry.
- In addition, you have a deep understanding of relating market & technology trends, customer requirements, and competitor offerings.
- You are experienced in working in global organizations and thrive on thinking solution-oriented together with the client to enhance their business.
- Are you a great communicator with excellent spoken and written skills both in German and English? Then we’d like to hear from you!
Getting in touch with us – solid and appropriate
www.siemens.de/mobility - if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430 - if you whisch to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job as is Julia Krzystek.
www.siemens.de/karriere - if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.