We are CARIAD, an automotive software company and part of the Volkswagen Group. Our mission is to make the automotive experience safer, more sustainable, more comfortable, more digital, and more fun. Soon, we'll be a team of more than 5,000 software developers and engineers, building the leading tech stack for the automotive industry and creating a unified software platform for over 10 million new vehicles per year.
We're looking for talented, digital minds like you to help us create code that moves the world. Together with you, we'll build outstanding digital experiences and products for all Volkswagen Group brands that will transform mobility. Join us as we shape the future of the car and everyone around it.
You are working in the area of "Architecture & Technologies". At CARIAD we are the backbone of mobility and constitute the interface to vehicle mechatronics in the Volkswagen Group. Our organization spearheads the transformation from a traditional manufacturing company to a software-driven tech player. In doing so, we enable innovations from the vehicle to the off-board as the basis for future applications ranging from climate control to infotainment and autonomous driving. In your job, you will work in agile teams and contribute to the development of the next generation of E/E and software architecture. We are responsible for the consistent and efficient design and implementation of the architecture. In doing so, we directly empower the driving and user/customer experience in and around the car by reducing complexity and ensuring efficiency. We specify, develop, model, test, calibrate, evaluate and design innovative technology requirements that fascinate our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Definition of the diagnostic technologies and cross sectional functions in a vehicle project in coordination with the technology owner
- Feature setup planning with the ECU responsible persons according the defined functional maturity levels
- Definition of the test scope with the assignment of test cases and error severityoordination of development-accompanying tests as well as acceptance tests in the component project on the basis of Integration stage planning
- Regular reporting on the implementation status as well as escalation in the event of problems
- Monitor failure tickets, including management reports
- Support of the error analysis and evaluation of the effects of errors in the overall context of the project
- Technical support for the suppliers and the ECU responsible persons
- Release recommendations for the diagnostic technologies and cross-sectional functions and Documentation of the release recommendation
WHO YOU ARE
- Technical university degree (for example computer sciences, electrical engineering, physics) or similar qualification with job experience
- Professional expertise ( ≥ 3 years of experience) in at least one of the areas networking technologies, security, automotive concepts, diagnostic and project management
- Quick comprehension of new information and ability to understand highly complex correlations and to bring them to an abstract level
- Very good organization, negotiation and communication skills, taking into account the targets of all your project partners and lead them to optimal solutions from an overall project view
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written), German language skills are a plus
NICE TO KNOW
- Remote / mobile work options
- Company pension plan
- Annual professional development
- 35-hour weeks
YOUR RECRUITING CONTACT