Are you an ambitious all-rounder with a strong interest in consumer internet, travel, business and strategy? Do you want to work in a team of analytical minds from various industries and have fun in the process? Then we’d love you to join our Strategy team in the role of Strategy and Corporate Development Manager.
In this role you’ll make an impact from day one, continually building new skills and addressing problems that directly impact our company’s direction and long-term trajectory. You’ll be working across functions and geographies with both internal and external stakeholders on challenging topics.
We are looking for skilled and autonomous team players ready to dig in immediately. If this sounds like you, read on!
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute key internal projects, prepare competitive analysis, build business cases with leads, work on strategic partnerships, potential investments and acquisitions.
- Provide internal stakeholders and the leadership team with facts and analyses that define solutions and drive decision-making.
- Take responsibility for identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data and presenting your findings.
- Coordinate projects across trivago functions (Hotel Search, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to execute according to defined use cases.
- Challenge and streamline existing processes.
- Participate in sourcing of start-up or mature company partnerships and formulating use cases and benefits for trivago.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 3 – 4+ years relevant work experience
- Comfortable managing and manipulating large data sets and formulating conclusions/recommendations.
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask.
- Autonomous, self-starter, comfortable working with ambiguity and changing requirements.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Power Point).
- Strong verbal and written communication. Exemplary presentation skills.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in investment banking or consulting roles.
- Master’s degree in an analytical field (Economics, Mathematics, Business Marketing, Finance, etc.).
- Previous work with internet businesses.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to fostering an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent force enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our techblog, follow @tech_trivago on Twitter and sign up to our tech newsletter.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about Our Product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!