You love cloud architectures and are passionate about creating innovative digital entertainment products? As a Solution Architect within our Architecture team you can make a real impact while striving to find the best technical solutions for our innovative business ideas.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THIS ROLE
- You optimize the outcome and strive for fast time to market, but balance this with values like reusability, resilience, maintainability and scalability
- Some of your daily tasks are analyzing business needs, deriving possible technical solutions as well as NFR’s, evaluating different realization options and preparing make-or-buy decisions
- You help our cross-functional teams to transform their service architectures into cloud native architectures and to obtain the maximum benefit from the power of cloud services
- Also, you identify and lift synergies, establish standards and continuously work on improving our engineering organization
- You actively foster the knowledge transfer between the teams and grab impulses and trends from outside of the company
- We have independent cross-functional teams with the freedom to choose the best fitting technology to meet their goals
Our Tech Stack:
- Cloud based microservice and/or serverless architectures on AWS
- RESTful or GraphQL APIs with JSON payloads
- IaaC, CI/CD, event driven architectures, you build it you run it
YOUR ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- You have a university degree in computer science, information technology, media engineering or equivalent
- You acquired solid professional working experience as a Lead Engineer or Architect designing and implementing cloud based micro service architectures
- You have a broad knowledge of modern web technologies, frameworks and tools: HTTP(S), CSS, JSON, XML, REST, GraphQL, Webserver, RDBMS, NoSQL, CI/CD, Terraform, Docker, …
- You are a well-structured worker, have a strong ability to think analytically, are able to work both independently and in a team and are thirsty for knowledge
- Very good English skills complete your profile, German is a plus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
As a signatory of the Diversity Charter, ProSiebenSat.1 is committed to a working environment free of prejudice and actively promotes diversity and equal opportunities among employees.
You have a disability and would like to apply? Then you are very welcome.
We know that we are not entirely accessible yet, but we are working on it. Let's talk about how we can eliminate any barrier together and find an individual solution if needed.
Although we refer to one gender in the text, all genders may be implied.
You can find out more about our application process here.
We are looking forward to your application!