At CARIAD, it's our mission to transform automotive mobility for everyone, everywhere, making it safer, more sustainable, and more comfortable in every way.
To deliver on that promise, we're building a unified technology and software platform, including a vehicle OS and cloud platform, as well as a unified architecture. As a 100% subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group, we're developing solutions for all of its brands, including Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche, and will bring our software to over 40 million vehicles by 2030.
Is this an easy task? Not at all! To tackle such a huge challenge, we need a great team. And that's where you come in. You'll join more than 5,000 CARIDIANS already working on the latest vehicle features and functions like automated driving, state-of-the-art charging technology, as well as a new digital ecosystem. Together, we're bringing sustainable change to one of the largest companies in the world.
In our team we are developing the technical heart of the car, and that consists of the highly integrated computing platforms for different domains like Infotainment, Body, Connected Vehicle and more. Our team consists of system developers with technical expertise in many different system areas like i.e. body functions, cross-functions, communication, diagnostics, SW Update etc.. We are crazy about technique and technology and so love to dive into the technical epics within our projects.
Aspects like modern SW platforms and runtime environments from realtime systems to Multiprocessor-linux based platforms, from system base to applications level are our daily business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Development of the vehicle basic body functions
- Creation of detailed specification including test specification
- Verification and test of the owned specifications
- Control and cooperate with SW Development partners
- Collaborate within the Crossfunctional Development Team
- Release of the System function for specific domains and projects
- Software development within your development space
WHO YOU ARE
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, information technology or comparable studies
- Terms like Diagnostic data tables, ODX/PDX, UDS, DTCs, LIN should be familiar to you
- Process-Know How within ASPICE
- Experience in the area of body functions is a plus
- Preferable experience in system development and/or development of vehicle body control unit
NICE TO KNOW
- Remote work options
- Temporary work from abroad in selected countries
- Flextime / optional working hours
- Company pension plan
- Annual professional development
- Sabbatical option up to 6 months
- 30 days paid + 10 days unpaid leave
- Possibility for VW Group car leasing
- If you have further questions about the candidate journey at Cariad, talk to Cari, our Cariad Chatbot. Can't see it? Check your settings or visit our FAQ
YOUR RECRUITING CONTACT