At CARIAD, it's our mission to transform automotive mobility for everyone, everywhere, making it safer, more sustainable, and more comfortable in every way.To deliver on that promise, we're building a unified technology and software platform, including a vehicle OS and cloud platform, as well as a unified architecture. As a 100% subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group, we're developing solutions for all of its brands, including Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche, and will bring our software to over 40 million vehicles by 2030.
Is this an easy task? Not at all! To tackle such a huge challenge, we need a great team. And that's where you come in. You'll join more than 5,000 CARIDIANS already working on the latest vehicle features and functions like automated driving, state-of-the-art charging technology, as well as a new digital ecosystem. Together, we're bringing sustainable change to one of the largest companies in the world.
As "Platform Deployment & Operations" team we focus on platform operations to ensure a high availability for all our customers. Our goal is customer satisfaction with online services since this is a key factor for the success of our digitalization strategies.
In our team the Release & Requirement Engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end planning and delivery of major and minor releases for our API Management Platform and clarification of requirements from the stakeholders. In additional you will also be responsible to own and drive continuous improvement and optimization of the processes that ensure smooth change management and deployment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan and deliver major and minor releases end-to-end
- Improve our Development- and Requirement processes with the goal to reduce time to market for new APIs
- Plan and communicate releases and change freezes with stakeholders
- Accept and Review Requirements for new APIs or changes from our business customers like Connected Car, Audi Enterprise, and others
- Create changes in the service management tools like Jira or Service Center and present them in the respective Change Advisory Boards
- Take part in SOP-Planning and make sure that SOP is supported by API Gateway DevOps-Team
- Keep track about open stagings and create reports about releases and changes
WHO YOU ARE
- Successfully completed studies in the field of information technology or comparable studies
- Experience in operations and development of APIs and API-Gateways
- Knowledge in setup and automation of complex and hybrid cloud environment
- Experience in continuous integration & continuous delivery and DevOps
- Ideally knowledge in ITIL und SAFe
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with a high level of solution orientation and a risk-averse mind-set
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written), German language skills are a plus
NICE TO KNOW
- Remote work options
- Temporary work from abroad in selected countries
- Flextime / optional working hours
- Company pension plan
- Annual professional development
- Sabbatical option up to 6 months
- 30 days paid + 10 days unpaid leave
- Possibility for VW Group car leasing
- If you have further questions about the candidate journey at CARIAD, talk to Cari, our CARIAD Chatbot. Can't see it? Check your settings or visit our FAQ
YOUR RECRUITING CONTACT