At CARIAD, it's our mission to transform automotive mobility for everyone, everywhere, making it safer, more sustainable, and more comfortable in every way.
To deliver on that promise, we're building a unified technology and software platform, including a vehicle OS and cloud platform, as well as a unified architecture. As a 100% subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group, we're developing solutions for all of its brands, including Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche, and will bring our software to over 40 million vehicles by 2030.
Is this an easy task? Not at all! To tackle such a huge challenge, we need a great team. And that's where you come in. You'll join more than 5,000 CARIDIANS already working on the latest vehicle features and functions like automated driving, state-of-the-art charging technology, as well as a new digital ecosystem. Together, we're bringing sustainable change to one of the largest companies in the world.
Our department is responsible for the overall development within CARIAD. This includes, on the one hand, our function development for autonomous driving, Intelligent Cockpit and Body, Vehicle Motion and Energy. On the other hand, cross-functional development for Vehicle and Cloud Platform, Hardware, Architecture, Integration, PMT and Security.
As Executive Assistant to the CTO at CARIAD, you can expect a dynamic organization with diverse and varied tasks. In your role, you will support the CTO in coordination and organizational work, and take over additional tasks if necessary. You will be responsible for the preparation of meetings and events as well as for the internal correspondence and communication. You will represent the board member in her area of competence and in project work. This position provides the opportunity for growth and development in other areas of interest over time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the contact person for the entire team for all administrative and organizational tasks
- Preparation, coordination and representation of cross-functional and cross-divisional board decisions
- Be responsible for the processing and control of special assignments as well as for ensuring the sustainable implementation of committee resolutions
- Shape and control the structural and procedural organization
- Monitor and control the department budget and assist with personnel processes
- Plan, organize and implement meetings, workshops and events
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in computer science, information technology, technical economics, electrical engineering or in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in project/product management and execution or technical assistant related topics
- Knowledge and deep understanding of scalable architectural styles, Cloud, ADAS, Infotainment or other innovative fields is a plus
- Ability to recognize and resolve issues, and use your own experience to argue convincingly
- Strong ability to analyze, organize and structure tasks, projects and ideas. The ideal candidate will show curiosity for different and varied topics, and will have the ability to progressively insert themselves into these topics.
- High level of reliability, availability and confidentiality
- Strong communication skills as well as a customer- and team-oriented mindset
- Fluent communication skills in English and German are require
NICE TO KNOW
- Remote work options
- Temporary work from abroad in selected countries
- Flextime / optional working hours
- Company pension plan
- Annual professional development
- Sabbatical option up to 6 months
- 30 days paid + 10 days unpaid leave
- Possibility for VW Group car leasing
- If you have further questions about the candidate journey at Cariad, talk to Cari, our Cariad Chatbot. Can't see it? Check your settings or visit our FAQ
YOUR RECRUITING CONTACT