Are you a detail-oriented and data-driven individual, looking for an impactful role at a globally recognized tech company? Then look no further!
We’re searching for talented, enthusiastic and experienced analyst to provide our teams with the insights they need to drive products and features forward. Working with huge data-sets, you will draw conclusions from multi-variate testing scenarios, explaining complex topics in a way that your colleagues can understand, to push our website to the next level with informed decision making.
If data-driven product development excites you, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Support the development of our user-facing trivago products through data analysis and drive strategy through identification of possible product development opportunities.
- Analyse and present the results of interface tests and consult on testing strategies.
- Design, deploy and communicate Key Performance Indicators to monitor our user behaviour and collaborate with product owners to interpret results.
- Expand the understanding of our users through data analysis and communication of user behaviour insights to product teams.
- Collaborate with Hotel Search teams on data logging and infrastructure.
- Take ownership of team initiatives and drive data-related topics within Hotel Search.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 4+ years’ work experience in a role-relevant field such as Data Analysis, Business Analysis or related fields.
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant topic, preferably with a focus on numeric skills.
- Data analysis skills and statistics knowledge.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects with multiple stakeholders across different departments.
- Communication skills, self-motivation and team-working skills.
- 2+ years SQL experience.
- Experience in R or Python.
- Experience handling large data sets.
What we’d love you to have:
- Significant work experience in an online business, with focus on product analytics.
- 1+ years work experience with Hadoop.
- Experience creating and maintaining dashboards with dashboarding software, such as Looker, Tableau, Qlikview or equivalent.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to fostering an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent force enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our techblog, follow @tech_trivago on Twitter and sign up to our tech newsletter.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about Our Product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!