Make things possible.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens’ real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate. SRE thus ensures that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency. This includes the acquisition, setup of new commercial/industrial real-estate, renovations, disposition of locations and servicing customers with a broad set of service offerings.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- As part of the Global “Environmental Protection, Health Management and Safety & Security” team you will drive and support SRE´s agenda for Environmental Protection & Health Management
- Work on various Environmental Protection-, Health Management- & Sustainability topics such as Biodiversity, Zero Plastic strategy, Water & Energy management, Decarbonization, topics of Circular Economy and Health & Wellbeing topics
- Contribute, support, adapt and implement Siemens EHS & SRE Sustainability programs and initiatives and monitor their effectiveness
- Transfer requirements out of these initiatives into SRE’s EHS & Sustainability strategy
- Give guidance and advice to the SRE countries & work across disciplines
- Analyze and improve real estate related environmental protection measures in collaboration with SRE Regions/Hubs
- Be SRE contact partner for Siemens Environmental Protection reporting and Incident reporting regarding environmental topics
- Work on decision proposals for top management and help to communicate new requirements into the global organization
- Work in a very dynamic and challenging environment where pro-active and independent engagement is a precondition
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Academic degree in engineering science or a comparable technical education
- More than 10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years in real estate business
- Proven experiences in environmental protection & sustainability management
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English and German
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
www.siemens.com - if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
www.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/faq - if you need information on the application process.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.