What part will you play?
- You identify, originate, structure and distribute large value transactions (syndicated and club deals, unfunded risk participations, limited recourse project finance) on an international level across the various asset classes in the Energy sector
- You develop customer and transaction specific solutions and structures for debt financings ranging from €20mln to multi-billion transaction sizes, acting as a mandated lead arranger
- Moreover, you solve all topic related questions as well as you lead and co-ordinate a team of international specialists (Risk Management, Risk Controlling, Legal Services, Funding, Pricing, Tax, Accounting, FAS) on a project basis
- Build and maintain relationships with key high profile clients and counterparties, providing the highest standards of service
- You negotiate with international customers and their advisors and banks the envisaged individual solution (structure of transaction, facility documentation including collateral, covenants, pricing etc.) and execute transactions, ensuring that client and SBA’s strategic objectives are achieved
- You review primary and secondary market transactions (mainly Project Finance) offered by other banks in view of a potential participation by SFS; co-ordinating the approval process
- You present large value transactions and their individual risk/return profile to the SFS Managing Directors and the SFS / Siemens Bank Credit Committee
- Support the Project & Structured Finance team to build its strategic goals and ambitions to continue to excel as a sustainable entrepreneur
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have a university degree related to finance and at least five years of comprehensive relevant industry experience with a solid conceptual understanding of project finance and origination in a client facing role
- Project experience is required and also thorough knowledge of risk assessment, rating, credit analysis, market and legal aspects of structuring complex transactions
- Knowledge and understanding of market developments in the Energy sector across EMEA, as well as client and competitor landscape
- You can prove your know-how in asset evaluation, pricing and portfolio methods
- You are highly motivated, have a self-starter personality and enjoy working independently with attention to detail under high time pressure
- A structured and logical approach to work, with an ability to manage large workloads
- You have excellent networking, negotiation, communication and presentation skills with demonstrable stakeholder management expertise
- The interaction with colleagues and partners in an international environment is crucial, therefore excellent English skills are required. Skills in other languages are an advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.