Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We'll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you optimize the corporate strategy in pension management with the purpose of risk reduction through plan design, funding, or investment strategies
- Additionally, you lead projects to optimize the pension landscape in accordance with the corporate strategy and are responsible for project management to implement the developed measures
- You advise and support the Regional Pension Management in the implementation of pension governance, guidelines, and strategies
- In the area of governance, you are responsible for controlling that pension management in the regions complies with the guidelines (e.g., in relation to funding, investment management, accounting & controlling, and financial service providers)
- You evaluate and assess pension projects, particularly regarding their impact on the balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, and risk position
- Furthermore, you support local pension plan/trust management in selected countries. This includes evaluating HR activities regarding pension design and supporting asset performance & risk monitoring, investment management, budget and forecast processes, as well as the annual/monthly accounting closure
- You establish a strong network with local contacts and oversee pension plan funding, especially concerning compliance with internal guidelines and strategies, such as ensuring adequate funding or asset segregation
- As needed, you support governance, strategic and M&A projects as well as other pension functions (e.g. accounting and German plan management)
- You create monthly/quarterly/annual closings with regards to pension (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, disclosures) and a forecast, including analysis, plausibility checks, and, if necessary, correction of reported data
What you need to make real what matters.
- The base of your profile is a successfully completed masters degree in the field of economics, business administration, or mathematics
- In addition, you have first years of experience in pension management, asset & risk management, or HR, and ideally, experience in auditing or an international actuarial role
- You have project management experience related to occupational pensions
- Furthermore, you already have knowledge in the area of performance and risk controlling, as well as IFRS pension accounting
- You excel in international teams and projects
- Personally, you are characterized by results orientation, analytical skills, and empathy
- Proficiency in German and English completes your profile
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.